[dokuwiki] Re: config and usermanager

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:44:20 +0000

Anika Henke wrote:

Chris Smith wrote:
now. The basic error is php5 (Anike doesn't say she's using it, but its the same PHP5 error someone else reported in css.php) requiring an array

Yes, you guessed (or *knew* more like) right: UniServer 3.2a uses PHP 5.0.4.

Anika
Patch sent to Andi. Let me know if you still get any warnings.

I've reorganised loading of plugin prompts into the main plugin class. I'd like to sort things out so plugin settings are separated from main dokuwiki settings at least visually, but I'll leave that for now, I think it requires some thought.

If anyone has ideas on how they would like to see plugin and other settings organised on the screen, speak up. Currently I am thinking of:
- all on one page, tree like hide/reveal for the settings of different things.
- plugin main page is dokuwiki settings, with a horizontal menu across the top for plugins and anything else who's settings can be altered.
- Add in simple textarea editing for local smileys, entities, mime & wordblock config files.
- Add something similar to plugin settings for selected template

Esther, there is an error on one prompt in your english and german settings files, its using $meta rather than $lang.

Chris