[dokuwiki] config and usermanager

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:45:37 +0100

Hi Chris (and others)!

I just pushed your latest patchset including the config and user
manager... Here are some minor things that need a look...

General:
  We should decide if admin plugin names should end in '...' or not

Config-Manager:

  The choices for GD Lib Version should be:
    autodetect
    Version 1.x
    GD Lib not available

  Is the plugin manager option still needed? If not it should be removed
  from the config

  allowdebug seems to be unknown for the manager

  Is it possible to make the authentication backend a dropdown depending
  on available files in inc/auth ?

  The dropdown in page name word seperator doesn't make too much sense.
  Either make it a textfield or restrict it to . _ -

  'use rel no follow' should be 'use rel="nofollow"'

User-Manager:

  Should check if the auth backend is able to handle User-Management at
  all. Currently it dies with "Call to undefined function:
  getusercount()" in the LDAP backend

  The Delete Button should use a onclick and onkeypress handler calling
  confirm($lang['reallydel'])

Okay these are the things I found after quick look. Chris could you just
quick say which point you want to do - I'll do the rest. BTW: fantastic
work! Both plugins are really good looking and are a fine enhancement
for DokuWiki.