[dokuwiki] Re: config and usermanager

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:46:52 +0000

Anika Henke wrote:

Andreas Gohr wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:37:40 +0100
Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. Is it known that there are many php warnings in config manager? (Yesterday I had just one; today there are many, many, many.) If it is
unknown, I will give more information when requested. If it is known,
I will wait a bit longer with further error reporting.

Hmm I found one today about a bad callbyreference thingy probably
introduced by a patch from Esther this morning. I fixed that one but
didn't test anymore.

Please mail the exact messages you get...

First of all: I am running my development wiki with the latest darcs pull on my local Windows2000 with UniServer 3.2a.

Now the warning messages:

Warning: php_strip_whitespace(W:\www\dokuwiki/conf/local.protected.php) [function.php-strip-whitespace]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:\www\dokuwiki\lib\plugins\config\settings\config.class.php on line 126

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in W:\www\dokuwiki\lib\plugins\config\settings\config.class.php on line 386

The latter one is displayed very often (with "Argument #1" or "Argument #2"), as often as there are config options, I presume.

Anika

Andi,

I can investigate this. The first problem is straight forward, stick an "@" in front of the function call. I am checking through the other one now. The basic error is php5 (Anike doesn't say she's using it, but its the same PHP5 error someone else reported in css.php) requiring an array type when php 4 could copy with a unset var. I think there are other issues, I'd like to reorganise retrieval of plugin locale strings, they need to be moved out of the settings object into either the configuration or the plugin itself to reduce file accesses.

Chris