[dokuwiki] Re: Toolbar

  • From: Gerry Weißbach <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:43:45 +0200

Andreas Gohr schrieb:

I think I found the problem myself. I just checked the 'compress js
and css' in the configuration. From there it was not a problem
anymore. How could that happen? Is the there a difference in the code
interpretation while compressed or not?

If you added custom JS code (which how looks like you did) and did not produce 100% tidy code the compression may break your code. I suggest to use jslint [1] to see what may wrong about your code. Most probably it's ommitting needed semicolons.

Andi

[1] http://www.jslint.com/
Hum. You might be right, except that I did not add JS myself. The Blog and Gallery Plugins are the only ones which use additional JS. The jslint tells me a bunch of problems.
Anyhow since I checked the compress button ... and still the same when I uncheck it as often as I whish, the problem is gone. I'm sorry I cant reproduce right now.

Gerry