[dokuwiki] Re: Simple profiling of each dokuwiki page request

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <Gabriel.Birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:04:58 +0100

Great, thanks!

There is no need to activate $conf['allowdebug'], because the float constant
"DOKU_START_TIME" always gets initialized in init.php. If you want to
display the time elapsed between Dokuwiki start and page rendering, just
insert the following somewhere at the bottom of your template file:

Generated in <?php echo round(delta_time(DOKU_START_TIME), 3); ?> Seconds.

Many thanks to all developers of Dokuwiki and to all the great people on
this list!

Gabriel