[dokuwiki] Image size limit for resizing

  • From: Inigo Aldazabal Mensa <ialdazabal@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:23:51 +0100

Hi,

Subject says it all. It seems to be an upper limit such that images don't
get resized. I just realized when uploading a 2386×1650 image. I just don't
get resized. You can not even see the thumbnail it in the "media files"
window.

So that for  eg. with {{ 2386x1650.png?400 |Big image!}} you just get the
"Big image!" text linking to the image detail page, but there again you can
not see it until you finally "full size" it.

If you straight include it full size no problem (except for the size, of
course :-)

Does anyone knows if/where you can change this (assumed) limit. I didn't
find anything related this problem.

Thanks!

Iñigo