[dokuwiki] Simple profiling of each dokuwiki page request

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <Gabriel.Birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:31:05 +0100

Hello,

I would like to insert into the footer of a page the number of microseconds
a page request took. I know this is a bit complicated because at the time
the page is rendered I script isn't done yet. What would be the best
approach to this? I thought about "auto_prepend_file" and "auto_append_file"
but I am not allowed to make changes in .htaccess.

I probably will start a Timer at the beginning of doku.php but where will I
stop it?

Greetings,

Gabriel