[dokuwiki] Re: Proposing 2006-03-09c release

  • From: Kasper Sandberg <redeeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:37:40 +0200

On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 18:40 +0200, Andreas Gohr wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:25:19 -0400
> "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I'm proposing a hotfix release of dokuwiki, version 2006-03-06c
>
> I have a better idea. Let's make a new release by fixing the last
> open things from http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:todo

that would be great, im still on the release before 2006-03 because of
the bugs i explained back then in regards to khtml.. and i notice that
wiki.splitbrain.org works perfect with khtml now.

in any case, i request that you before tagging a final release, give out
a minor notice, so that i can test in khtml, and should there be any
issues, fix it quickly, so that next release will work perfectly with
khtml again.

> Chris: How do you feel about integrating the installer? Could you
> prepare a darcs patch of the current code? Because many new features
> (admin page) are only available with enabled ACL support I'd like to
> make it easy to enable it for newbies. The best method is to use
> your installer I think.

this installer, is it some sort of php/shellscript thing that offers to
create an admin user, or something?

> Andi

mvh.
Kasper Sandberg