[dokuwiki] Re: Problems with home directory install

  • From: PheP <phep-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:55:15 +0200

Guy Brand wrote:

  Well, you already know that rewriting is the problem. I don't think
  userewrite=2 needs anything special to work, but userewrite=1 (using
  .htaccess rewrites) does. So either your apache conf doesn't allow
  Rewrite in userdirs or the RewriteBase in .htaccess is wrong and
  needs adjustment. I'd go for the second one.

I don't use apache rewriting (only userewrite=2) and as soon as the problem appeared I deleted every .htaccess to be sure :-(

Thanks, anyway

PheP

--
"Rejoice, rejoice, we have no choice but to carry on." Stills