[dokuwiki] Re: Problems with home directory install

  • From: PheP <phep-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:03:31 +0200

Andreas Gohr a écrit :

userewrite=2 uses the PATH_INFO environment variable. When using
mod_userdir in apache it might be that this variable does not get set
correctly.

That is my opinion too, though it probably depends on config oddities.

> I'd suggest to go for option 1 and set up the .htaccess
accordingly.

I'll have a try tomorrow. But as I must admit I'm not much used to path info things, I'll try to find some time this week to make some checks with path info / mod_userdir too.

Thank you for your help.