[dokuwiki] Plugin programming question - how to 're-parse' something?

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 22:03:20 +0100

Is it possible to re-parse some code from within a syntax plugin?

E.g. say I have some plugin that gets called by the following code:-

    <xv>Some parameters</xv>

The xv plugin processes the parameters and wants the result processed as
if it was a dokuwiki input file xxxx.txt.  Can this be done and, if so
how would one do it?  (I don't mean it's written to a file xxxx.txt,
it's in a string variable in the PHP code)

This could be on a page entirely by itself, i.e. a dokuwiki page that
has *only* <xv>Some parameters</xv> on it and nothing else.

--
Chris Green