[dokuwiki] Re: Plugin outliner

  • From: Michael Hamann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:41:55 +0100

Hi,

Excerpts from Frantz de Germain's message of 2010-03-03 17:37:03 +0100:
> Le Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:01:01 +0100
> > Unfortunately there seems no plugin available that does the same job.
> > The navi plugin found here http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:navi probably
> > comes closest to this one when used for navigation in a sidebar. But it
> > wants each level of the tree to be a link to a page which is not the
> > case for our site.
>
> Idem.
> Me too, and the download link in the plugin page doesn't work anymore :-(

Have you already tried contacting the author? But as the plugin looks
rather discontinued I would vote for the following:
Perhaps someone of you could just create a zip archive containing
lib/plugins/outliner? You could either host that archive yourself, or just send
it to somebody like me, I will then have a look at the plugin and if it looks
in general okay (no security problems, ...) I will upload it to github so we at
least have a working repository for which patches can be created again and also
a working download link. If I should like the plugin I will also offer to try
fixing the bugs, but first of all I want to see the plugin in order to see if
it's worth the effort. Unfortunately archive.org gives me error messages when I
try to access archived versions of that details page (that exist according to
the overview page of archive.org for that url), if that can't be solved and
the author doesn't put up his wiki again that page needs to be rewritten
probably, too. Do you know since when it is down?

Greetings
Michael