[dokuwiki] Re: Plugin outliner

  • From: Michael Hamann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:16:20 +0100

Hi all,

Excerpts from Frantz de Germain's message of 2010-03-04 10:01:11 +0100:
> Great :-) Fortunately, I've the original zip archive of the plugin. I can
> send it to you.

Thank you for the archive, I've create a repository at github and pushed the
sourcecode. I've also done a quick fix for a HTML/JS injection that seemed
possible to me. I've linked the repository, new download URL and bugtracker at
the plugin page (http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:outliner) so feel free to start
reporting bugs and feature requests or submit patches there.

It should be easy to remove the popup code, but the plugin should also be
restructured as a whole, that will be more than a simple fix. I will try to
find time for doing this, but it is also possible that I won't have any time
until the beginning of April.

Greetings
Michael