[dokuwiki] Re: Namespace (Folder) hierarchy At Index

  • From: Gina Haeussge <gina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:50:11 +0100

Hello Robin,

Robin wrote:
> However, I like to be able to create the namespace hierarchy when editing. I
> have tried something like
>
>  [[new_namespace:test]]
>
> but that didn't work. I have read the docs and search, I haven't found any
> document which explicitly states this.

Linking to a page like this and then creating it should do exactly what
you want it to do. Of course, the creation of the new page in the new
namespace is essential in order for the new namespace to be created at
all. If you are doing this, and it still doesn't work: are you getting
any error messages?

Regards,
  Gina