[dokuwiki] Re: Installation problems: datadir

  • From: "sports tg" <sportstg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 18:46:20 +0100

Thanks. The sppon feed installation did not offer anything new offer
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:install
I am using linux and have tried

chmod 664 dokuwiki/data & chmod 664 dokuwiki/data /
chown -R nobody dokuwiki/data & chown -R nobody dokuwiki/data

I still get the same datadir message. What permissions do I need to set?

On 12/05/06, Terence J. Grant <tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> DokuWiki Setup Error > The datadir does not exist, isn't accessable or writable. Check your config > and permission settings! > > Any ideas what is wrong?

You've got directory permission problems, I suggest this setup guide
instead:

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:screencast:install