[dokuwiki] Re: Help with dokuwiki feature as a school project

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:48:09 +0100

Hi Marek,

good to see you on the list :-)

> Try to find interesting part not featured yet in dokuwiki (as well as
> fixing bugs, making documentation, solving any other issue) that you
> find important or interesting.

I looked through the bug tracker to see if we have some open task that
could fit your time frame and that is reasonably distinct.

I only found one: "Reimplement Accesskeys in JavaScript"
http://bugs.splitbrain.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1809

You didn't mention JavaScript in your list of languages, but this
might be an opportunity to learn a new language and modern JavaScript
is quite fun.

Please have a look at the bug report and tell us if this is something
that would fit your lecture.

If others have better ideas, please let us know and keep Marek's first
deadline in mind:

> 3.3.2010 - Presentation of setting to lecturer (mission)

splitbrain.org