[dokuwiki] Help with dokuwiki feature as a school project

  • From: Marek Sacha <sachamar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:19:56 +0100

Hi all,
first, let me introduce myself. My name is Marek and I am pursuing
masters degree in computer science on Faculty of Electrical Engineering,
Czech Technical University, department of cybernetics.

During current semester my study program contains subject called "Opens
Source Programming" and as well as other parts, there is a compulsory
part  - work on open source project of our choice. As I am  satisfied
user of  Dokuwiki, I'd like to give a hand to this project.

What I want you to help me with
===
Try to find interesting part not featured yet in dokuwiki (as well as
fixing bugs, making documentation, solving any other issue) that you
find important or interesting.

Important dates (connected to my subject)
===
3.3.2010 - Presentation of setting to lecturer (mission)

then project sgould pass following procedure:
- Mission agreed by comunity
- Implementation
- Verification
- Acceptance by project member

The work must have been done till 11.5.2010
I may spend approximately 20-30h of net time on project (should not be
to complex task).

More about me
===
Bc. degree in software engineering.
Bits of my school works (bachelor thesis, semestral projects) could be
found on www.mareksacha.com.

I am quite skilled in php, java, sql, xml, css, .net, databases and more.
I use parts of UML and UP when developing applications.

I was a member or leader of several projects connected to internet and
intranet applications in a private sector and currently I am mainly
focused on integration of heterogenous services (SOAP, Web Services,
Restful architecture, SOA..). And my passion is currently moved to
business intelligence, performance management, optimization theory (both
discrete and continuous) and partly data maning.

If you could help me find some appropriatly complex task which copuld
help community I would be gratefull. Please only keep in mind I have
quite strict deadlines.

I am looking to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Marek