[dokuwiki] Re: Error in css.php and js.php

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:54:22 +0200

Chris Smith writes:

The March release allows substitutions in CSS. Some (many?) plugins that provide their own styles may make use of the substitutions to match the wiki colour scheme.

But AFAIR we agreed that this is bad style and plugins should not rely on the existance of any of the replacement patterns in the default template's style.ini because they may not be available in other templates.

I think plugin authors who do so schould be contacted and asked to fix this.