[dokuwiki] Re: Error in css.php and js.php

  • From: vlq@xxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:58:34 +0200

Hi,

> You need an updated template for the March release.  There is an updated
> version of teh lilas template.

It's not that simple. I did a couple of modifications within the template. I
don't want to redo them everytime, there is a new version of lilas. Tomorrow, I
will thoroughly look over the scripts and styles.

I am just wondering, why there were no such faults before I did the recent
update. I always used march-version, but these faults onl appeared after
updating.

Guenther