[dokuwiki] Default template, first cut (rough)

  • From: clarence lee <spicynoodles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:07:25 +0100

Hello DokuWiki,

Thanks for all of the feed back to my last post. As promised, albeit late, a
rough design of the new default template is now available:

https://github.com/MrClow/dokuwiki-template-2011

So far I've focused on getting to page in a state that holds together and
pushes content first. I've also tweaked the look of the buttons because
that, I feel, impacts how to separate out the sections.

Not all of the feedback from the last post has been address, but I believe
the idea is release early and release often.

Oh, and I kind of hacked the css in. Currently, I just added link tag in
main.php to include default.css. Bad me. I know. Will fix in next iteration.

Cheers,