[dokuwiki] Re: Debian/nginx/dokuwiki/namespaces: IP ACL for certain namespace

  • From: Frank Thommen <list.dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:26:48 +0200

On 24.09.13 12:19, Andreas Gohr wrote:
My doubts are not related to a specific webserver. The problem is that
directory based protection won't work, because namespaces are not
directories the webserver knows about.

Hmm.  /My/ namespaces /are/ directories ;-) :

You missed the second part. Your Webserver does not know about them in
context of accessing.

# ls -1F /local/www/dokuwiki/data/pages/
archives/
archives.txt

I do access that page via /local/www/dokuwiki/doku.php - an access
rule on /local/www/dokuwiki/data/pages/archives/ does nothing for
that.

yep.  Realized this one (!) second after sending the answer.
f.