[dokuwiki] Re: Configuration Manager Plugin removes the "useacl" option

  • From: Frank Thommen <fthommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:11:30 +0200

Andreas Gohr wrote:
$conf['useacl'] = '1';

That should be

$conf['useacl'] = 1;

OK, corrected. But it doesn't change the problem :-)

Has anyone experienced the same problem and know how to fix it?

No never experienced it. When you edit your local.php to enable ACLs
and then load the config manager, what does the form display? Are ACLs
activated or not?

Hmm. There is a section "Authentication Settings" but no explicit checkbox for enabling or disabling ACLs visible.

After saving the settings, I get an error (red bar on top of the page) with "Command unavailable: admin". That also puzzles me: Why does the configuration manager not work w/o ACLs?

frank