[dokuwiki] Re: Configuration Manager Plugin removes the "useacl" option

  • From: Otto Vainio <oiv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 19:45:45 +0300

Frank Thommen wrote:
Michael Klier wrote:
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 05:43:24PM +0200, Frank Thommen wrote:
Having a second look I realize, that my problem could be somewhere else: In each section of the Configuration Manager the first entry is a - slightly weirdly - named link that sorts the section (therefore I initially tought that this is a feature to sort the configuration entries).

No, this is not a DW "feature" do you have a table sort plugin installed?

See my last mail (just posted some minutes ago). Unfortunately there seems to be no table sort plugin for DokuWiki. What a pity.

frank

Hi

There is the sortablejs plugin <http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:sortablejs> which unfortunately works (currently) only with linkmanager <http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:linkmanager>. It should not be hard to get it to work on other tables. Basic functionality just needs <table class="sortable"> in the code.

Otto