[directmusic] Re: script calling a segment calling a segment...

  • From: "Scott Morgan" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:02:21 -0800

Ok,  I think I'm with you now.  At least I know there is funky behavior if
you try to do dynamic loading AND use multiple scripts.

See Bug #5 in this post I made a while back:
//www.freelists.org/archives/directmusic/09-2002/msg00016.html

(note that I have been assured bug#1 was a task manager problem, not a
DMusic problem)

Be aware you are treading uncharted territory and things WILL jump out and
EAT YOU!  =)

-Scott Morgan
http://Morganstudios.com