[directmusic] Re: script calling a segment calling a segment...

  • From: <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:47:30 -0500 (EST)

Yes, the segment that gets played tries to send a script command back to
another routine in the original script.  The application is a custom
program that we are building.  I haven't tried to see if it will work using
DMDemo yet.

I will post more info after I do some more tests.

Thanks -

Michael Sweet