[directmusic] script calling a segment calling a segment...

  • From: Michael Sweet <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:24:54 -0500

I'm having trouble getting my scripts to operate once there in the
runtime environment.  They work while they're in DMProducer.

Here's what I'm doing...

I have a audio script the plays a segment.  Embedded in the segment a
script track calls another routine in the initial script to change a
variable.  In DMProducer this works fine, but once it's in the app the
initial script will play the segment but the segment won't call the
script.  All the files are in the same directory so I don't think it's
path or reference related, but who knows?

Thanks -

Michael Sweet