[directmusic] Tools for HumanBeams

  • From: "HumanBeams, Inc." <HumanBeams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Directmusic@Freelists. Org" <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 06:38:30 -0700

We are looking for someone experienced to write a couple of tools for
Producer. As we need these ASAP we would pay a premium for a timely
solution to this problem. The tools are simple and interrelated but as
they are written in C++ we need professional help. We are launching a
line of interactive musical instruments - an entirely new and unusual
way to use DM - and are at a standstill until we have these tools. If
you are interested or know someone skilled in this area please let me
know ASAP..cheers..
Jerry Riopelle
President
HumanBeams,Inc