[directmusic] Re: Audio Script/VB script?

  • From: "Scott Selfon" <scottsel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:21:51 -0700

Yup. Jim Geist did the work for an American football game.
Here's the powerpoint slides, though it doesn't look like the code
snippets he passed out are included.

www.gdconf.com/archives/proceedings/2001/geist.ppt

Might check with other folks on the list to see if anyone has the code,
or you might (duck) ask Jim directly.
-Scott