[directmusic] Re: Tools for HumanBeams

  • From: "pachek" <pachek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:09:46 -0400

Jerry,
We have a programmers that are experts in Java, C, and C++.  However, I must
admit that we have limited experience with DirectMusic Producer in that the
UI is in my estimation is one of the worst on the market.  Be that as it
may, we are using DirectMusic as musicians for corporate presentations
(Flash, Director, etc).

After talking it over with management, they asked me to send this email to
you and see if you want to go to the next level of discussing exactly what
you need.  Do you now or will you have a valid Functional Spec for what you
want to build?

We can be reached by the following numbers:

781 449-4022
FAX  781 449-4015
Email: pachek@xxxxxxxxxxx or pachek@xxxxxxxxx

We look forward to hearing from you.