[directmusic] Re: SetVolume on default

  • From: "Paul Stroud" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 14:09:11 +0100

Thanks Scott,

I've not used audiopathconfig and apparently I don't need to... (tbh I don't
know what it's used for)

I have two audiopaths; 1 dry and another with a big dirty reverb!  Of course
I've specified the reverb path on all seg.play (s), and of course I put in
the rest...

Set myAudiopath = audiopath1.create()

I set the default audiopath to dryAudiopath.aud in DMDemo and I now use CC
messages to fade out this path (not setVolume)

I have download all content checked - it seems to be enough.

I hope I'm not doing anything wrong here - could my script b eating memory
or something like that?

Paul