[directmusic] Re: SetVolume on default

  • From: "Paul Stroud" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:14:19 +0100

OK sorry, I need to reduce the volume of the default audio path.

I've created a path based on Standard Stereo called 'music' - this is my
default audiopath as selected by the drop down menu (audiopath list).

However, the SetVolume method has no effect

Do I HAVE to put ,MyAudioPath at the end of every .play in my script in
order to use this method?  Dear god - NO!!!!

Paul