[directmusic] Re: Intro patterns of different lengths

  • From: "Scott Morgan" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:44:51 -0600

Yeah, that makes sense for looped patterns, but an intro or ending is one
shot.  There's no opportunity to specify an intro length if you are using
Segment.play PlayIntro.

The only way to specify a shorter length is to use the segment.play
,,IntroSegment

Ah well, lets promote DMusic so we can get this stuff fixed!

-Scott Morgan
http://Morganstudios.com