[directmusic] Re: Future of this list

  • From: Martin.Burckhardt@xxxxxxxxxxx (Martin Burckhardt)
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:44:29 +0100

Yes, that would be a great idea. - I was non-contributing part of the
list (since I was working on a 3-d-audio-program those days), and
remember how hard it was to find any valuable information. DirectMusic
seemed to be a big black hole... So if Mr. Loeser offers an archive -
 this would be a good idea. In case there's something like a forum
needed I could offer that too.
(Look at  www.superfluxus.de It's still a calm place)
Best regards
Martin Burckhardt

David H. Loeser Jr wrote:

>I would hope that if the list does go away that the archives (if there are
>any) could be compiled and made available in some manner, perhaps a web
>site?  If an archive is available I would be willing to make them available
>on my web site...
>
>Thanks go out to Bjorn.
>
>Dave Loeser

Dr. Martin Burckhardt