[directmusic] Future of this list

  • From: bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:38:42 +0000

Hello all,

Many of you may have forgotten that this Directmusic list even exists - it's
been a long time since anybody posted anything.

As the list administrator, I do get quite a lot of post related to the list,
because every time somebody tries to spam it, I get asked to approve the post
etc.

Basically I am too busy with other projects and I am no longer able to
Administer this list. Does somebody else want to take over ownership and
administration of the mailing list? If not, I will close the list.

If there are any takers, please let me know within the next few days. Thanks.

BTW, the list has 120 members and an average of about 1 genuine post each
month. :-)

Kind regards,
--
Bjorn Lynne