[DZR] Re: DirectiXer with Sonar

  • From: "Steven Schnedler" <stevenschnedler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 13:14:19 -0600

Hi Kevin,

You may have already gotten a response about this, but with this particular
Dxi, the makers were on drugs when they made it and it only records onto
audio, no MIDI, without the use of something like DirectiXer. I bet they
probably made it that way so you would have to purchase Cubase, Steinberg's
sequencer. Version 2 coming out soon is supposed to solve this. They must
have had to take a drug test and got caught!