[DZR] Re: DirectiXer with Sonar

  • From: "Michael McNamara" <mcappleflash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 05:59:35 +0000

Hey there !  I don't know anything about this type of service or group and
was quite surprised to get your email . I own a studio and have just got
these 2 files but have not had time to try them , yet  . I am just back from
playing a concert and have to get up early to co lead a recording workshop
in the morning . I am HOPING  to have some time to actually use Groove Agent
this way ( as per this posting from Groove Agent site  ) . I will email you
after I do - Sat or Sun - ( perhaps in the afternoon as I have a regular
brunch gig every Sunday ) . I  am really hoping this works but am also
wondering if Groove Agent 2 will  work  more easily with Sonar 3 (  I have
yet to go to Sonar 4 ).  I am friends with a guy at Cakewalk who says he
cannot answer my questions but will ask around next week at work to find out
who DOES know . I can forward anything I find out . If you get to try these
suggestions and have success , please email me in return .  Also  there are
likely to be some people at the workshop who may know . So I plan to mention
it and see who , if any , has.
So   I gotta hit the rack  Good Luck    Michael McNamara