[dfaresource] Thankyou.

  • From: shamsa <shamsakanwal827@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:46:13 +0900 (JST)

hello
My name is Shamsa Kanwal and i am Coordinator of blind in Milestone
Society for Special Persons.
Our organization is working for the cross disabled persons of Pakistan.
I am also one of the trainee of this Focal Point Training on Daisy
Digital Talking Book
Production under the DFA project at Islamabad, Pakistan from 25th
september to 29th
september 2006.
I would like to say thanks to the organisers of this Focal point
Training. this
technology will be very helpfull for the independence of disabled
persons and specially
the visually Impaired persons of Pakistan.

Shamsa Kanwal
Milestone Society for Special Persons
Pakistan

[10th Anniversary] special auction campaign now!
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/auction/