[delphizip] Re: spCompatName in SpanOptions doesn't work

  • From: "cplim" <cplim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 04:26:31 +0800

Dear Arek,
I faced the same problem a few months back, which I posted here also.
You make a lot of changes to the code.
The original codes only support this naming method for hard drive.
When using diskettes, it branches off to other codes which does not support
it.
When I started to modify the codes, one line leads to another, so I ended
with a lot of customized code for my project.
This makes it difficult for me maintain when new versions of Zipmaster were
release that included changes along those lines that I modified.
I gave up and decided not to use this kind of naming scheme for diskettes.

Any new progress on this issue, guys?

cplim