[delphizip] spCompatName in SpanOptions doesn't work

  • From: booger@xxxxxxx
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:55:05 +0100

Hello,

 According to TZipMaster help:

property SpanOptions: SpanOpts;
spCompatName    If True then uses names of the form name.zip + name.z01 ...

 That's just what I need, but it simply doesn't work as expected. When
 I  set  spCompatName  and try to compress something to the diskette I
 still  have the name.zip written on every one of it. I tried it in my
 own  project  and  also  tried  to  modify  the  Demo6 example - same
 results. spNoVolumeName works fine.

 I  think  that's  a bug, maybe somebody encountered such a behaviour?
 Thanks in advance for your help, it's very important to me.

Arek