[delphizip] Re: TZipmaster disk span problem

  • From: "R. Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:11:15 +1000

Will try to check it out - I had thought that I had tried every combination
of switches but must have missed some (easy to do with hardware problem
killing floppies).
I will have another look - your descriptions should help.
I want to (must?) redo that section of the code but am presently working on
other changes which may alter the requirements (no excuse for not fixing it
first).
- Russell Peters