[delphizip] TZipmaster disk span problem

  • From: "cplim" <cplim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:49:41 +0800

Hi,
If I turn both spNoVolumnName and spCompactName in SpanOptions to true, the
following error will appear when I use drive A: :

Unknown error in function ReadSpan(), WriteSpan(), Rename() or
CopyZippedFiles()
Could not rename last file in set

The result is that the last filename will become:    xxxx.tmp000

I found out that in ZipMtr.pas,
Line 5163 contradicts with Line 1777
At the last disk,
For not FDriveFixed, FDiskNr=FTotalDisk from Line 1777 resulting in the
change of TmpStr to xxxx.zip
This triggers the change of xxxx.zip to xxxx.tmpxxxx in Line 5158 because it
already exists.
which makes changing xxxx.zip failed at Line 5161 because it no longer
exists.

For FDriveFixed, FDiskNr<>FTotalDisk resulting in change of TmpStr to
xxxx.zxx
which is successfully changed at Line 5161 which produce the result that I
want.
But it raises the question, why is FDiskNr<>FTotalDisk for FDriveFixed?

If I fixed it such that FDiskNr=FTotalDisk, then both will failed to get
pass Line 5161.
Please advice.

Also,
I have changed Line 5319 to,
         If FDriveFixed or (spNoVolumeName In SpanOptions) Then

Don't know if I should.

Thanks,
cplim