[delphizip] Re: "Out of office" problems

  • From: "James Turner" <james.d.h.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:46:55 +0100

Gerard,

No need to feel guilty, I emailed Freelists after the bounce had gone on for
a couple of hours and this was their reply.

>Argh, what a moron.  I removed him from the list and SPAM-blocked his
domain so he can't get back on.

I thought Freelists had implemented a proper solution - we've had a few
single out-of-office messages recently, this was the first to bounce for a
long time.

James Turner