[delphizip] Re: "Out of office" problems

  • From: Gerard <gslurink@xxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 18:07:24 +0300

At 17:39 09.08.2004, you wrote:
>I wasn't available for the past 3 days, or I would have taken this guy =
>off the list.
>
>I can make some other people administrators to help with this kind of =
>problem.
>
>Let me know if you're a "regular" user of this list and you want to =
>help.
>
>Eric

Hi Eric,

I noticed that the emails stopped at friday late in the evening. I don't
know what the reason for that was, but I want to confess one thing I tried
in an attempt to stop it. I took the liberty of writing an unsubscribe
email impersonating this guy. I'm not sure if this unsubscribing is an
automated process and had the desired result or that something else caused
it. But anyway, if you see this unsubscribe email, it was me who wrote it,
not the guy himself (I feel a bit guilty about doing this, my sole reason
was to try to stop the flood.)

  I am a regular, albeit rather passive user, and I would be prepared to
help on this

Gerard