[delphizip] Re: "Out of office" problems

  • From: "Engler, Eric" <Eric.Engler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:16:59 -0400

It stopped when John Madden took this guy off the list.
John is the guy who runs FreeLists.org.

I'd rather not get John involved with future problems=20
like this because he's got many lists, and we should be
able to take care of our own list.

It's not possible to unsubscribe a person by sending your
own message pretending to be him. An individual who wants
to unsubscribe will get an email, and he has to reply to=20
the email in order to be unsubscribed.

Administrators don't have this limitation. They can=20
unsubscribe a person quickly.

Eric