[delphizip] Re: Moving a directory doesn't work properly...

  • From: Roland Ruder <rolandruder@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 02:16:26 +0200

Antwort auf die Nachricht von Roger Aelbrecht vom 02.08.2004, 19:24:01 Uhr (GMT
+0200):
Hi Roger,

IMHO David meant with "move": ZipMaster should delete the folder which has been
zipped with the [AddMove]-Option: The Y-Directory (containing files).

Then David meant - IMHO - ZipMaster should go one directory-level up ("CD ..")
and remove this folder (containing no files), too: The X-Directory!

Probably David wants a folder-tree to be zipped and then the zipped folder-tree
should be deleted after zipping?

"Move" in a classic 1985-MS-DOS-way: The original stuff is copied somewhere and
then the sources are deleted ;-)

HTH,
Roland