[DECtalk], The Dectalk archive now available via FTP!

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:11:42 -0400

Hi everybody,
I have just opened up my ftp server to the outside world, and so my mirror
of the Dectalk archive is now available via both http and ftp.  The address
for either method of access is jaybird.no-ip.info, and using either method
the archive is in a directory called /dectalk.  Also, a while back I started
a cron script which automatically updates the mirror sometime between 3:00
A.M. and 4:00 A.M. Eastern time each day.  Enjoy!
Jayson.

---
the DECtalk list.
dectalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx