[DECtalk], Re: Important! Major anouncement!

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:05:11 -0500

Hi,
I hate Freelists for that very reason.  Notice how, in my original message,
I talked about how you could sub scribe.  Notice the space between sub and
scribe.  That's one way I've found to get the point through without having
my messages sent to the moderator because it might be a list command.
As for sub scribing my list to this one, that would probably cause more
headache than it's worth.  For one thing, if you were sub scribed to both
lists, you'd get traffic on my list twice.  Also,  for those who are not sub
scribed to my list, this bridge would only go one way.  I can't sub scribe
my list to the freelists list, simply because of the confirmation message.
If I could then we could do a two-way bridge.  But with only this list sub
scribed to mine, people on the Freelists list could not send messages to my
list.  They'd only go to the Freelists list.
Jayson.