[DECtalk], Re: Important! Major anouncement!

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:25:33 -0500

Hello everybody,
The website for the new Dectalk list is at the following url.
There you can sub scribe, un sub scribe, access list archives, change your
list settings and probably do some other things I'm forgetting.  Does the
moderator of this old list know about this change?  I have never once seen a
post from him on this list so I figure he's pretty much abandoned it.
Therefore, because I am not the moderator and don't assume anybody else is,
we don't have access to the list of sub scribers to this list.  So anybody
who is still interested in such things should definitely sub scribe to the
new list.
Jayson.