[Debatewise RRT] Re: The weekly task

  • From: David Crane <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:19:58 +0000

Hi Nadia,

that would be amazing. We're looking for people to translate the
debates into many other languages too - so if anyone else wants to
help.

I've added you to the Moderators Wave, we can talk about that role there.

Thanks again, you are working incredibly hard on this project and
we're all very grateful.

Dave