[Debatewise RRT] Re: The weekly task

  • From: David Crane <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:07:12 +0000

That's great news, thanks Sarah, Alex will assign you a debate.  We're
dealing with people who aren't native speakers so their English often
needs some rewriting. Please just try and keep the essence of what
they were trying to say

(Oh and can you tell Alex and I are working separately to each other!
His email with the debates reached my inbox about 60 seconds after I
posted one saying there might be no debates this week)

--
www.debatewise.org
020 3393 7223 | 07956 292 567